Design Management provides you with management skills adapted to the creative and cultural fields
Design Management is about working across traditional divisions between design, communication, culture and business economics in order to create coherent solutions from concepts to commercialisation.
Through the courses, you build interdisciplinary skills which enable you to administer creative, communicative, economic and organisational aspects of design development in private and public orgnanisations.
You will develop a thorough interdisciplinary knowledge which allows you to draw on your erudition within design, social sciences and the humanities.
This enables you to:
- create and implement innovative and strategic design solutions
- analyse the communicative, cultural and commercial potential of the solutions
- transfer these solutions from the drawing board to commercialising.
The Master's degree programme in Design Management is a collaboration between the University of Southern Denmark and the Departments of:
- Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management(Social Science)
- Literature, Media and Cultural Studies(Humanities)
- Kolding School of Design