If you are interested in international business and market development, this Master's degree programme is ideal for you.
The programme unites three unique areas of knowledge
• knowledge of international business development and market development
• theoretical knowledge of international business development, marketing and organisation
• knowledge of factors that influence organisational change processes and the management of companies
Through this programme, you can:
- Research and define problems within international business and market development and work with international business development. Whether the starting point is an individual business or a public organisation, globalisation is ever more present in the everyday life. Strategic and operational conditions are continuously subject to varying global trends and developments. Long-term planning and operational decision-making must be undertaken in the light of global circumstances. Public markets are increasingly determined in a global context.
- Take part in international field work and work with international projects in companies and organisations. The reserach of global developmental trends often occur as a collaboration between several international agents. Collaborative structures are not only reliant on formal conditions but are also a matter of functioning cross-culturally. The ability to disclose differences, at various levels, and applying the results in a multifaceted and dynamic environment is often the key to collaborative success within a company or between several corporations.
- Perform managerial tasks that ensure the comprehension of and solution to problems regarding market conditions and market development in an intercultural perspective. Thus, management is often equivalent to acting appropriately in a multi-cultural context where insight into various types of management constitute a necessary prerequisite to meeting goals.
- Perform studies of the international organisational relations. Different companies act in different ways and must be able to adjust to and make use of the possibilities at hand. The ability to assess the significance of co-operational relations is crucial.
The programme enables you to enter into several different key positions connected to relational development, product development and business development in the international company or organisation. This is relevant for both large, small and medium sized companies, public as well as voluntary.
The MSc in Economics and Business Administration programme at SDU was accredited by the Accreditation Council in 2009. The accreditation report can be read in its entirety at ACE Denmark’s website via the following link:
Accreditation report, MSc in Business Economics