The Bachelor Programme comprises different subjects block:
- The economics block covers the economic structure, development and international relations of the society
- The business economics block covers the individual organisation/company or group of organisations/companies with special emphasis on economic/financial and organisational issues and relations to the surrounding community.
- The computer science block covers maintenance, renewal and development of computer systems for commercial use. The core subjects are Systems Development and Programming.
- The ancillary courses block covers courses which are prerequisites for the work in the other blocks and of practical importance for the handling of practical business economic issues.
- The function of the internship block (the ‘profession-related’ block) is to ensure practical and successful use of the qualifications acquired during the programme by way of practical projects which are closely connected to a number of organisations acting as ”mentors” of the programme.
“I like this Campus for the open and friendly environment made possible by fellow students as well as the staff who are always willing to help. The teachers are very friendly and provide different approaches to teaching, which gives everyone a great opportunity to learn. I also find the mix of economics and IT subjects very efficient and useful for my future.”
Michal Moucka, Czech
Bachelor in Economics and IT