These are the entry requirements specifically for Robot Systems Engineering. For general entry requirements and how to apply, please click the link on your right
Specific requirements for Robot Systems Engineering
Basic knowledge in the following:
• Software engineeirng
• Numerical methods
• Differential and integral calculus
• Linear algebra
• Probability and statistics
• Symbolic manipulation on a computer (Mathematica)
• Object oriented programming
• Analogue and digital electronics
• VHDL and FPGA
• Micro processors, hardware and software.
Students who do not meet all the requirements in software engineering or object oriented programming must take the introduction course RMSSE0 instead of the RMSSE1 course in the first quarter.
See Requirement Form in the right side menu for detailed information.