What does an engineer in electrical power do?
With a bachelor of engineering degree in Electrical Power Engineering you will help design the energy and electricity supply of the future. You will, for example, be able to develop new ways to apply sustainable energy such as electrical cars, wind turbines and wave energy. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment.
Bachelor of Engineering
A Bachelor of Engineering programme is a professionally oriented programme and after three and a half years of study you are ready to start your career as an electrical and electronic engineer. With a bachelor of engineering degree you are the problem solver who creates innovation and product development.
Graduate in 3½ years
More than half of your study comprises internship, elective courses and a final project. Read more about the structure of the study programme.
- Basic study programme which provides you with a general knowledge in engineering
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
- Internship at a company in Denmark or abroad
- Final Project
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
• BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
• BEng in Mechanical Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
• BEng in Information and Communication Technology (3.5 years, only in Danish)
• Mechatronics (Bachelor of Engineering (3.5 years)/Master of Science in Engineering (5 years). Both programmes are offered in English)
See a list of English taught degree programmes at the University of Southern Denmark.