What does a manufacturing and management engineer do?
The manufacturing and management engineer is a budding manager. He starts up new companies on his own or for others. He has the overview, is able to make production more efficient and is in charge of organisation and hiring. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment.
Bachelor of Engineering
A Bachelor of Engineering programme is a professionally oriented programme and after three and a half years of study you are ready to start your career as a manufacturing and management engineer. With a bachelor of engineering degree you are the problem solver who creates innovation and product development.
Graduate in 3½ years
More than half of your study comprises internship, elective courses and a final project. Read more about the structure of the study programme.
- Basic study programme which provides you with a general knowledge in engineering
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
- Internship at a company in Denmark or abroad
- Final Project
The teaching language of this programme is English.
- Global Management and Manufacturing (Bachelor of Engineering (3.5 years))
- Innovation and Business (Master of Science in Engineering (5 years)
- Product Development and Innovation (Master of Science in Engineering (5 years))