What does a chemical engineer do?
With a bachelor of engineering degree in chemical engineering you are able to develop new methods for producing plant medicine, healthier food and cleaner energy. You could also be a project manager in companies operating in the fields of environment, biotechnology or chemistry. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment.
Bachelor of Engineering
A Bachelor of Engineering programme is a professionally oriented programme and after three and a half years of study you are ready to start your career as a chemical engineer. With a bachelor of engineering degree you are the problem solver who creates innovation and product development.
Graduate in 3½ years
More than half of your study comprises internship, elective courses and a final project. Read more about the structure of the study programme.
- Basic study programme which provides you with a general knowledge in engineering
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
- Internship at a company in Denmark or abroad
- Final Project
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
- Environmental Technology (Master of Science in Engineering (5 years))
- Chemistry (Master of Science in Engineering (5 years))