This programme is offered in Danish only
With a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering you acquire a number of engineering and personal competencies necessary to meet the expectations of the labour market.
The main focus of all engineering programmes at University of Southern Denmark is professional ability and the programmes are all rooted in research and development environments of a high international standard.
- Ability to think and work in a problem-oriented, project-oriented and interdisciplinary way
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to solve tasks in an international context
- Knowledge of and experience in the needs of the business world
- A well-founded understanding of commerce and business.
With a bachelor of engineering degree in Computer Engineering you will have the following competencies:
• Master fundamental techniques and tools in programmable electronics
• Familiarity with a wide selection of electronic components
• Thorough knowledge of information transfer between physical and electronic/digital systems
• Ability to apply programming techniques
• Ability to model and simulate systems
• Ability to integrate technological possibilities and social needs in application oriented systems.
With a bachelor of engineering degree in Electronic Engineering you will have the following competencies:
• Ability to define, specify, structure, and delimit complex electrical engineering problems
• Ability to analyse and understand problems in electronic engineering through modelling and application of analogies
• Ability to draw up relevant alternative solutions that each meet specified quality criteria
• Ability to choose a specific solution based on a validation of extensive model calculations and simulations as well as on measurements on critical system components
• Ability to plan the implementation of the chosen solution by identifying and describing the product solution as a series of well-defined and related tasks described in detailed schedules and activity plans
• Ability to draw up and carry out a system test based on a specification requirement and, subsequently, to decide whether the system meets the specified quality requirements
• Ability to document and communicate project results in order to reproduce them based on the data and documentation.
A bachelor of engineering degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering qualifies you to continue your studies for a master of science in engineering degree.