Electronic and computer engineers are, for example, qualified to develop mobile phones, robots and surveillance systems.
Graduates will have competencies in fields characterised by rapid technological change – and have great impact on the development of society. You are qualified for work in the private as well as in the public sector.
Generally speaking, electronic and computer engineers work with development, project engineering, counselling, sales and management.
You could work in, for example:
- Medical equipment
- Computers and data network
- Control and surveillance systems
- Telecommunication: Fixed line and mobile phones, TV, Radio, etc.
- Video and television technology
- Electrical devices and appliances: From stoves to power plants
- Software development
- Control and automation of production processes
- Wind turbines.