What does a civil engineer do?
Civil engineers build everything from roller coasters to opera houses. You get to work on the construction of environmentally friendly houses, roads, bridges, harbours or with the production of clean drinking water. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment.
Bachelor of Engineering
A Bachelor of Engineering programme is a professionally oriented programme and after three and a half years of study you are ready to start your career as a civil engineer. With a bachelor of engineering degree you are the problem solver who creates innovation and product development.
Graduate in 3½ years
More than half of your study comprises internship, elective courses and a final project. Read more about the structure of the study programme.
- Basic study programme which provides you with a general knowledge in engineering
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
- Internship at a company in Denmark or abroad
- Final Project
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) (3.5 years))
• Information and Communication Technology (Bachelor of Engineering (3.5 years))
• Mechatronics (Bachelor of Engineering (3.5 years)/ Master of Science in Engineering (5 years))