What is a Robot Systems engineer?
With a degree in Robot Systems you will work with computers and robots. Robots in all shapes and sizes are used in countless products. For example, they can be used for ‘greening’ agriculture; they can make your racing car drive faster; and they can make us healthier. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment.
A full master of science in engineering degree is a three-year bachelor degree combined with a two-year master programme. Half of your study comprises elective courses, a bachelor project and your master thesis. Moreover, it is possible to go abroad for one or two semesters.
Read more about the structure of the programme.
- Bachelor programme, which is the basis of your academic profile
- Bachelor project and elective courses, often in cooperation with a company
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
Master of Science in Engineering
A Master of Science in Engineering is employed as an industrial manager, as the creative force in innovation and development, or as a researcher.
- BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
- Physics and Technology (3 + 2 years, the master programme is offered in English)
- Mechatronics (BEng (3.5 years) or BSc in Engineering/MSc in Engineering (3 + 2 years), all three programmes are taught in English)