With a degree in Product Development and Innovation you will, among other things, be able to work with project management in all types of product development – and in international as well as Danish companies.
You are qualified for jobs such as:
• Project manager
• Product planner
• Product developer
• Business developer
• Coordinator in innovation and idea development
• Market research analyst
• Developer of global supply chains.
Moreover, you are able to understand and manage development and innovation projects, cooperating interdisciplinary.
Specialisation creates careers
With your choice of specialisation you play an active part in profiling yourself and thereby influencing your future career.
You could choose, for example:
• A general management profile
• A specialisation in marketing
• Management of technical product innovation
• Management of product manufacturing in global networks.
With this programme you can continue your studies at master level e.g. MSc in Engineering (Product Development and Innovation)