Below you can read about the requirements for entering the B.Sc.(Eng) programme in Mechatronics
The education for Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics requires that you have the Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate, the Higher Technical Examination ("HTX"), the Higher Commercial Examination ("HHX"), the Higher Preparatory Examination ("HF"), or the equivalent to one of the above mentioned.
Applicants must include information about the levels (O/A levels, IGCSE, GCE A-levels, Higher/Subsidiary level, number of hours, number of years of studying at school and university, and detailed course descriptions) in the subjects: mathematics (must be at highest level), physics and English (minimum at intermediate level) and chemistry (minimum basic level).
Foreign students applying must have the IELTS-test with a minimum of 6.5 in the oral test and 6.5 in the overall test. (See www.ielts.org
for more information)
Applicants from a country within the European Union or the EEA are not required to pass either an IELTS or a TOEFL test if they demonstrate knowledge of English corresponding with English at B level as a minimum.
The entry requirements can not be waived.
For specific level and course requirements prospective students are advised to contact the Admission Office (Studiekontoret) before submitting their application.
Download Application form
The following foreign upper-secondary school leaving certificates are accepted as equivalent to the Danish school leaving certificate
- Belgium: Certificat d’études moyennes supérieures and Certificat d’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur
- The United Kingdom: The General Certificate of (Secondary) Education (GCE) with minimum five courses. At least two of the courses must be Advanced Level
- Faro Islands: Studenterbevis from gymnasium
- Finland: Avgångsbetyg from gymnasium
- France: Baccalauréat (de second degré)
- Holland: VWO from gymnasium/atheneaum
- Iceland: Studentereksamen
- Italy: Diploma di Maturitá
- Norway: Vitnemål fra videregående skole
- Sweden: Avgångsbetyg from gymnasium
- Germany: Abitur
International degrees: The International Baccalaureate and the European Baccalaureate
If an additional examination is required for admission, applicants must pass this in their respective countries i.e. Greece, Turkey, Spain and Portugal, among others.
Other qualifications, which are accepted:
- USA: High School Graduation Diploma + 1 year of higher education studies (e.g. college studies in relevant academic subjects) or equivalent supplementary studies. High School Graduation Diploma + 3 Advanced Placement Test within academic subjects. High School Equivalence Diploma (General Education Development) + + 1 year of higher education studies (e.g. college studies in relevant academic) or equivalent supplementary studies.
- India: All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) + 1 year of higher education studies or equivalent supplementary studies. A higher educational institution might within the institution’s discretion admit candidates with an All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) passed with minimum 65%. Indian School Certificate (ISC) from Council for the Indian School Certificate (CISCE) + 1 year of higher education studies or equivalent supplementary studies. A higher educational institution might within the institution’s discretion admit candidates with an Indian School Certificate (ISC) passed with minimum 65%. Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent from other boards: An educational higher institution might within the institution’s discretion admit candidates with a Higher Secondary Certificate passed with minimum 85%.
- Pakistan and other countries not mentioned above: Be aware that for some countries you must at least have passed one year of studies at university level.
For more information on the application procedure see Enrolment