What is an Engineer in Learning and Experience Technology?
With a degree in Learning and Experience Technology you can create the toys of the future. Consider what your mobile phone can do today – and then try to imagine what it can do in just 10 years! And picture the computer games, playgrounds and class rooms of the future! Learn more about the bachelor programme here.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams. Read more about the study environment .
A full master of science in engineering degree is a three-year bachelor degree combined with a two-year master programme. Half of your study comprises elective courses, a bachelor project and your master thesis. Moreover, it is possible to go abroad for one or two semesters.
Read more about the structure of the programme.
- Bachelor programme, which is the basis of your academic profile
- Bachelor project and elective courses, often in cooperation with a company
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
Master of Science in Engineering
A Master of Science in Engineering is employed as an industrial manager, as the creative force in innovation and development, or as a researcher.
- BEng Interaction Design (3.5 years, this programme is offered in English)
- Innovation and Business (3 + 2 years, both the bachelor programme and the master programme are offered in English)