What is an Engineer in Physics and Technology?
Use physics in the service of technology. Help develop new methods for diagnosing cancer cells, micro hearing aids, and ultra sensitive explosive sensors; or perhaps highly efficient loudspeakers for gadgets, loudspeakers for the Danish company Bang & Olufsen, or tongs enabling you to lift small objects using sound or light. Learn more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams.
A full master of science in engineering degree is a three-year bachelor degree combined with a two-year master programme. Half of your study comprises elective courses, a bachelor project and your master thesis. Moreover, it is possible to go abroad for one or two semesters.
Read more about the structure of the programme.
- Bachelor programme, which is the basis of your academic profile
- Bachelor project and elective courses, often in cooperation with a company
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
Please note that this programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
Master of Science in Engineering
A Master of Science in Engineering is employed as an industrial manager, as the creative force in innovation and development, or as a researcher.
- BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
- Robot Systems (3 + 2 years, the master programme is offered in English)
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)