The broad scope of the Economics and Business Administration programme qualifies for employment in many different job functions, as well as admission to all profiles at the MSc Economics and Business Administration. The majority of the graduates continue at MSc Economics and Business Administration or MSc Business Administration and Auditing.
You will be able to seek employment within many different functions and at several different levels. Below you can see examples of job titles.
- Within sales and marketing:
- Marketing Coordinator, Key Account Manager, Market Analyst, Marketing Director, Business Developer
- Within organisation and management
- Recruitment, HRM, organisation, project management
- From Management Assistant to Executive Board
- Business Consultant
- Within the financial sector
- Customer Adviser, Financial Analyst
- Within accounts and economy control
- Controller, budgeting, Head of Accounts, Chief Financial Officer
- State-authorised Public Accountant (requires a MSc Business Administration and Auditing)
- Self-employed / Own business
- Teaching and research
For more inspiration, see jobindex.dk, jobzonen.dk, stepstone.dk etc ...