The programme will be available from September 2011 – in Danish only
What is an engineer in Energy Technology?
In a hundred years we will have spent about half of the planet’s fossil fuels – therefore we must come up with solutions in alternative energy and develop new intelligent products such as electrical cars and refrigerators. With a degree in Energy Technology you can be part of this development! Read more about the study programme.
Generally teaching takes place in small groups and you will carry out project work in small teams.
A full master of science in engineering degree is a three-year bachelor degree combined with a two-year master programme. Half of your study comprises elective courses, a bachelor project and your master thesis. Moreover, it is possible to go abroad for one or two semesters.
Read more about the content of the programme.
- Bachelor programme, which is the basis of your academic profile
- Bachelor project and elective courses, often in cooperation with a company
- Specialisation in your chosen subject area
Please note that programme is offered in Danish only. However, the Faculty of Engineering does offer a number of degree programmes taught in English.
Master of Science in Engineering
A Master of Science in Engineering is employed as an industrial manager, as the creative force in innovation and development, or as a researcher.
- BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
- BEng in Electrical Power Engineering (3.5 years, only in Danish)
- Robot Systems (3 + 2 years, the master programme is offered in English)