The Institute’s collaboration with industry is attended to by the members of the Institute's four research groups
- Biologically-inspired robotics
- Modular and cellular robots
- Cognitive vision (2D image handling and 3D interpretation of images) in the context of grasping, object recognition and scene interpretation
- Applied mathematics for mathematical modelling of e.g. mechanical systems and processes as well as for motion planning
- Software technology, especially modelling, architecture, evolution of software and knowledge management
- Embedded systems
Collaboration with industry may be performed in the form of consultancy services or as project partnerships. Project details can be obtained by visiting the page named "Research Projects".
Enterprises interested in performing research projects or other sorts of collaboration with the Intitute are encouraged to call Institute individuals to learn more about potentials, terms and facilities.