The Muscle Physiology and Biomechanics research unit participates in/contributes with teaching, lecturing and knowledge dispersion at the following educations:
Sports and Health – Bachelor
Sports and Health – Candidate
Master in Rehabilitation
Master in Fitness and Exercise
European Master in Health and Physical Activity
Medicine – Bachelor
Medicine – Candidate
Clinical Biomechanics – Bachelor
Clinical Biomechanics – Candidate
MoB provides teaching at the following university courses:
- Module 5 "From nerve to muscle function" (BSc course), Institute of Sports and Clinical Biomechanics (IOB), University of Southern Denmark (SDU).
- Module 3 "Basic physiology" (BSc course) IOB, SDU.
- "Physiological Testing and physical test methods" (BSc course) IOB, SDU.
- "Physiology and Statistics" (BSc course) IOB, SDU.
- "Muscle fatigue and disuse" (MSc course), IOB, SDU.
- "Scientific assessment methods" (MSc course), IOB, SDU.
- Module 4 "Muscle physiology", Medicine and Clinical Biomechanics (pregraduate course), SDU.
- "Basic Biomechanics" (BSc course), IOB, SDU.
- "Muscle function – Resistance training" (MSc course), IOB, SDU.
- European Master Course in "Aging and Physical Activity" (MSc course), IOB, SDU.
- International submodules "Age-related changes in neuromuscular function – Effects of increased physical activity" at European Master Course ‘Aging and Physical Activity’ (MSc course), IOB, University of Southern Denmark and IUSM, Rome University.
- Submodules "Neuromuscular adaption in muscle and tendon in response to health-enhancing physical exercise" and "Muscle Strength Assessment & Testing: Evaluation of mechanical muscle function in sports, rehabilitation, aging and health", European Master Course in 'Health and Physical Activity' International module, Rome University Institute of Movement Sciences (IUMS), Rome.
- University courses "Biomechanical assessment methods" and "Strength training: hypertrophy/mechanisms, endocrine factors and adaption, effects on connective tissue/bones, neutral adaptions, RFD and power optimisation", Master Education in Fitness and Training, IOB, University of Southern Denmark.
- Submodule "Effects of musculo-skeletal loading on the prevention and rehabilitation of muscle-tendon injury: Adaptive changes in Physiology and Function" at course 'Sports Medicine', Medicine (Pregraduate Course), SDU.