Instituttet skifter navn til Institut for Molekylær Medicin pr. 1. januar 2010.
Der henvises til ny hjemmeside:
The Institute changes name to Institute of Molecular Medicine from January 1, 2010.
We refer to the new website:
Institut for Molekylær Medicin - Institute of Moledular Medicine
Kardiovaskulær og Renal Forskning - Department of Cardiovascular and Renal Research
Cancer- og Inflammationsforskning - Department of Cancer and Inflammation Research
Neurobiologisk Forskning - Department og Neurobiology Research
Kassem group (KMEB)
- Studying the molecular mechanisms regulating the differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell (hMSC) into osteoblast and adipocyte.
- Studying the mechanisms underlying age-related bone loss diseases.
- Indentifying novel factors regulating bone metabolism.
- Stem cell therapy for bone defect using adipose tissue-derived MSC (AT-hMSC).
- Developing new protocols for tissue engineering for bone regeneration using stem cell.
- Derivation of human embryonic stem cell lines (eESC).
- Direct differentiation of hESC into chondrocyte and osteoblast.