Innovation and technological developments are the core of the many activities within education, research and industrial collaboration which stems from Institute of Technology and Innovation (ITI).
At ITI, we are involved in research, teaching, administration and development projects.
Our research cover the fields of:
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Engineering Operations Management
- Innovation and Design Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Supply Chain Engineering
Our educations range from:
- Foundation courses
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering programmes
- Master of Science in Engineering programmes
- The PhD programme is offered by the Faculty of Engineering
- Cross-disciplinary and international degree programs
If you wish to learn more about ITI, please use the right hand menu.