The research in Business and Social Sciences at the University of Southern Denmark covers a wide range of areas: Business Economics, Economics, Human Resource Management and Entrepreneurship, European Studies, International Marketing and Global Consumer Culture, Political Science and Public Management, Law and Journalism.
Furthermore the faculty comprises research groups focusing on rural research, maritime research and border region studies.
Research at the faculty is particularly keen in the following areas:
- Applied microeconomics
- Accounting and financing
- Strategy and management
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Branding and communication
- The interface between public and private law
- The welfare state and politics
- Municipal politics and public organisation
Further information can be found on the webpages of the departments and centres.