As a Science student you have access to a world of research and product innovation within very fast growing areas with strong links to national and international research institutions and leading companies.
The Faculty of Science offers a variety of courses taught in English at campus Odense:
- Guest students, who do not wish to enroll in a particular programme, may choose from the wide range of Science courses taught in English:
- Exchange students from a partner university, e.g. within the ERASMUS framework, may typically wish to enroll for a semester or two. Therefore, we have designed various course packages meeting that demand:
- Full Degree students are those wishing to enroll into a Danish master degree programme taught entirely in English. This option gives the full benefit of experiencing the outstanding research, dedicating teaching and relaxed atmosphere of the University of Southern Denmark:
- A degree from a Danish institution of higher education is well esteemed and you will often meet leading Danish researchers at top universities or Danes employed by large international companies.
- The university is active in six cities in the South Western part of Denmark and is known for a very high level of research, but also for a strong cooperation with public as well as private industrial partners.
- Campus Odense is located just outside the medieval city of Odense on the beautifully landscaped Island of Fyn (Funen). With its setting at the very heart of the country, it is easy to reach with many direct trains from all major Danish cities, the airport of Copenhagen and direct night trains from Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Full degree programmes leading to Master of Science graduation
- How to apply as a full degree student