The upgrading of e-learn.sdu.dk to Blackboard Learn 9.1. is completed and you can access your courses and materials.
Why did we upgrade? 3 good reasons for upgrading:
- Improved design and user interface
In Spring 2010, BB9 was tested on 3 courses at the University of Southern Denmark. In general, the users see the new interface as an improvement. Superfluous clicks have been removed.
- Improved functionality
- As a student in BB9, you yourself can create group rooms for project work, study groups etc.
- As an instructor, you’ll find it easier to give feedback on entries in blogs and wikis and to get an overview of your own notes concerning each individual activity.
- New functionality such as “Mark as unread” on Discussion Boad, Wiki and Blog tools. Drag and drop function for copying multiple files to the Content System etc.
- Compatibility with new browsers and the operating system Windows 7
The previous version of e-learn.sdu.dk (Blackboard 7.2) is not compatible with the latest browsers or with Windows 7 which will, to an increasing extent, pose problems with respects to optimal use of the e-learning platform