The Examinations Office is responsible for a number of aspects concerning your examinations.
The Examinations Office
The Examinations Office provides assistance on
- Exam and course registration and withdrawal
- Instructions in the use of the student self-service system.
- Questions concerning the transcript of your exam results
- Questions concerning the general exam regulations
- Questions concerning The first-year examination
- Procedures for application for exemptions, e.g. 4th time exemption, The first-year examination, etc.
- Issue of certificates, e.g. BA and MA certificates.
- Ordering of transcript of exam results or certificates after you have graduated
- Other exam-related questions
- Certification of the genuineness of copies or transcripts.
Contact the Examinations Office
Personal enquiry at student services on Gydehutten
By telephone between 10.00 og 14.00 - Phone +45 6550 4100
In need of further guidance?
Please, see the supervision offers at the University of Southern Denmark.