European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM)
A two-year full-time integrated European Master programme aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the huge challenges in contemporary tourism.
In the left menu, you can find information about:
- Notice board: general information to you from the study secretariat. Specific information from the individual courses is available at e-learn.sdu.dk.
- Examination: general information about exams.
- Thesis: the formal requirements for the master thesis.
- Forms, applications etc.: various forms eg. front pages for written papers, application form for the study board etc.
- The educational structure: recommended study structure, curriculum, rules for courses, exams, teaching, course descriptions for the full study etc.
- Professional qualifications: description of the competences you will acquire during your study.
- Job opportunities: what kind of jobs this education can lead to.
- Study board: members of the study board, agenda & minutes etc.
- Practical information: office hours for the secretariat, how to contact the student advisor etc.