At present the University cooperates with more than 500 universities within various Nordic and EU programmes (Nordplus and Erasmus) as well as other bilateral agreements. The International Office also coordinates enrolment of students applying for a full degree offered in English.
The International Office has officers at every campus that offers courses in English. For more information turn to staff information.
Services to students
As an international student the International Office can help you with matters such as:
- enrolment questions you may have
- extension of your enrolment
- faxing papers to hour home institution
- you can borrow a phone if you need to call your home institution to settle academic matters
- if we are not the ones with the answer, we know who you need to contact
If you have questions regarding academic matters, you need to contact the relevant student advisor.