The Professional Master's degree student acquires qualifications, which lead to greater personal strength and a professional impact to:
- see through and handle complex organizational and management related situations as an interplay between the organization and the surrounding world,
- control and handle complex forms of cooperation and negotiation relations, including an ability to secure internal and external communication and legitimacy,
- understand and start relevant investigations and analyses and based on this, and in collaboration with colleagues and other partners, make decisions about organizational adaptation, change and strategy development,
- cooperation concerning political decision making and in relation to varying political environments,
- decode complex and complicated situations as well as develop a critical position to theories and methods,
- remain critically to own role and ethical foundation in the organization.