The University Library of Southern Denmark gives assistance in information retrieval. If you need material in connection with your instruction or assignments, etc., please contact your local contact person. See the list of contacts below.
You can also search in our catalogue yourself but please remember that you don't have remote access to our electronic resources. You can only get access if you come to the library.
We work together with secondary upper schools in the whole of our region on a number of initiatives: and we actively come out to the schools. This applies to, for example, courses in information retrieval for pupils and teachers at secondary modern schools and, together with researchers from the University of Southern Denmark, the planning of project days and weeks as well as participation in a number of bridge-building activities. You can also contact your local contact person here to get more information:
- Esbjerg: Karen Daugbjerg, 6550 4120, email@example.com
- Kolding: Gitte Bach Markussen, 6550 1431, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campusvej, Odense: Tonny Hornbæk, 6550 4581, email@example.com
- Teknisk Bibliotek, Odense: Anja Pedersen, 6550 7331, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slagelse: Tove Juul Hansen, 6550 9106, email@example.com
- Sønderborg: Kenneth Cedersted Christiansen, 6550 1162, firstname.lastname@example.org