Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship i Denmark
GEM 2009: Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship in Denmark
Entrepreneurship – the discovery of opportunities and their organized exploitation – encompasses commercial entrepreurship as the pursuit of opportunities for economic purposes as well as social entrepreneurship as the pursuit of opportunities for societal purposes. This study accounts for both kinds of entrepreneurship in Denmark.
- Is the level of commercial entrepreneurial activity in Denmark declining during the economic recession, and is the Danish level higher or lower than in other societies?
- Are the cultural and institutional framework conditions in Denmark deteriorating or stable despite the recession, and are Danish conditions better or worse than in other societies?
- How do the framework conditions shape entrepreneurship, and what are the effects of culture and institutions?
- Do enterprises mix economic and societal goals?
- Which kinds of people get involved in social entrepreneurship as starters, leaders and staff, why and how are they involved?
- How do they organize their social enterprises in terms of innovation, work-places, and financing?
(uddrag fra bogens bagside)
Læs bogen her eller rekvirer et eksemplar fra sekretariatet
28.01.2010Tilbage til nyhedsoversigten